Ph.D. in Pharmacy is a doctoral course. Minimum eligibility for pursuance of the course is the successful completion of post-graduation in Pharmacy, completed from a recognized university. Curriculum of the course includes theoretical instructions and practical work.
Approved Intake --> As per availability of Seats
Approving Authority --> MP Private University Regulatory Commission and State Government
Career opportunities after Ph.D. in Pharmacy
- Research & Development in Industry and Research Organizations (Private/Govt)
- Analytical R&D and Formulation Development (F&D)
- Manufacturing, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs.
- Sales & Marketing.
- Academics as Asst Professor /Associate Professor.
- Hospital / Clinical / Community Pharmacy.
- Biocomputational Specialists.
- Pharmacovigilance Associate.
- Medical Writing & Transcription
- Higher Studies i.e. Post Doctorate Research work,